Wednesday 4 May 2016

Designer DAILY WEAR BANARASI SILK SAREE COLLECTION - WholesaleSalwar.com

Today I read a news that , the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, reported a tremendous budgetary guide to support the material business in Banaras. I feel this help is truly required for the weavers of Banarasi silk.It is a decent backing to the weavers . Additionally this reminded about long pending post I had arranged , to expound on Banaras silk. (As of now I have composed a post around an atique Banaras silk here.



The splendid colors, fragile silk joined with zari makes it long for saree significant others like me :- ). The tastefulness and excellence are impact of the diligent work of the weavers. It takes 15 days to 6 months to weave a Banaras saree , relying upon the multifaceted nature of the design. Here you can see a red Banarasi saree, with overwhelming zari work everywhere throughout the saree. One can envision the diligent work behind the making of this saree. 



Banarasi saree is produced in Varanasi. Its a house industry, run significantly by Momin Ansari Muslims. The designs are affected Mughal designs. In antiquated time, Varaasi was popular for weaving of cotton, progressively the weavers changed over to silk weaving. As of late when I went by Varanasi, I got an opportunity to visit a weaver. I could catch the picture of hand-weaver machine utilized for weaving. As it was night when I went to there, so the weavers had halted the weaving for the day. So I couldn't see the weaving




In any case, gathered some data about designing and making of the saree, furthermore increased some information on various types of designs utilized and so on. I will share about the points of interest in my next post. You can visit WholesaleSalwar for designer collection of sarees.

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of sarees, You can also buy wholesale sarees at suratwholesaleshop

    ReplyDelete